We will bill you monthly based on the total number of subscribers managed in your account. We accept payments by credit card or direct debit.
Subscribers managed in your account
The definition of a subscriber managed in your account is as followes:
- The subscriber is currently managed in your account (this also includes unsubscribes and bounces) or
- you’ve sent a mailing to the subscriber during the contract period of 31 days.
Total number of all subscribers managed
The total number of all subscribers managed in your account is calculated as follows:
- All subscribers currently stored in your account plus
- All deleted subscribers, you’ve sent a mailing to during the current contract period of 31 days.
There is no send limit for monthly plans.
The contract period for monthly plans is 31 days. Plans will renew automatically after 31 days. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your plan anytime.
Example 1: Everything ok
- You choose a plan with a limit of 25.000 total subscribers.
- You import 20.000 subscribers.
- You’re sending unlimited campaigns to this amount of subscribers.
Example 2: Not ok
- You’re choosing a plan with a limit of 25.000 total subscribers.
- You’re importing 20.000 subscribers.
- You’re sending a campaign to this amount of subscribers.
- You’re deleting these 20.000 subscribers.
- You’re trying to import another 20.000 subscribers.
- This is referred to as gaming the system – and is not allowed as you would have managed more than 25.000 subscribers during your contract period.
- However you can upgrade your plan anytime.